2/42 Talara Rd
Sold by Josephine DayRoomy 2 bed + study with your own patch of grass in Gymea Village
Boasting a whopping 190m2 on title, this oversized ground floor corner apartment offers an abundance of space at exceptional value. 126m2 of internal space, huge house like living including two sets of stacking sliding doors providing a true in/outdoor entertainment space, complete with your own patch of grass.
Easy level access with lift from garage. Well-kept 10yo complex, only footsteps from the heart of Gymea village. With nothing left to do but move in and enjoy, this is an exciting opportunity for first home buyers or downsizers.
• Expansive open plan living/ dining, with timber floors and high ceilings flowing to covered alfresco area.
• Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and stone bench tops.
• Two big bedrooms with private balconies. Master with walk in robe and en-suite
• Complete work from home ready study with built in storage.
• Sundrenched alfresco space and grass area with room for seating and leafy surrounds for total privacy.
• Single lock up garage with room for storage in secure basement.
• Air con throughout. Full laundry. Gas outlets in living & outdoor. Intercom, secure complex.
• Easy 500m walk to Gymea Village & train. 1km to South Village
Strata $950pq ($645 admin $305 sinking)
Inspect Saturday afternoon by appointment, please note Saturday 24th fully booked, now taking appointments for July 31st